Presented By: Ryan Antrim and Kelly Ettorre, Checkpoint ID
and Damon McCall, ApproveShield
Fraud! It's widespread and difficult to detect. Fraudsters have become "professionals" in masking their deception and falsifying documents. We made the shift in how we do business by implementing new technologies to protect our teams from COVID-19, and in doing so, has left us more vulnerable. Join the experts on March 25th, and learn new ways to spot red flags early in the process and stop them in their tracks.
In this class we will cover:
- What to look for when processing applications
- Online ID verification for virtual tours and self-guided tours
- Fair Housing compliance and liability issues
- Next steps when you find discrepancies.
- Who is more of a target? Lease up’s, specific areas, or price point?
- AND much much More!
For More Information:
Pricing and Information
Thursday March 25, 2021
10:00 AM-11:30 AM
AAA Member Pricing: $99pp
Use Code COASTAL-FRAUD to receive Member Pricing
2 Hours of Continuing Education Credit for Real Estate Professionals & NAAEI Credential Holders (CAPS, CAM, CAS, NALP)