The Anchor Awards banquet was created in 2017 as CGAA's way of celebrating the achievements of the finest professionals and organizations in the coastal Georgia apartment industry.
2020 Anchor Award Winners:
- Property Manager of the Year: Lauren Todd, Adara Godley Station
- Assistant Property Manager of the Year: Chelsea Parker, Parkside at the Highlands
- Leasing Professional of the Year: Brittany Vozar, Fords Pointe Apartments & Townhomes
- Regional Manager of the Year: Carey Dougherty, ZRS Management
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year: Brian Rowe, The Station at Savannah Quarters
- Property of the Year: Fords Pointe Apartments & Townhomes
- Supplier of the Year: Nelson Companies, Inc.
- Corporate Support Team Member of the Year: Shelby Wierenga, Kole Management Company
- Extra Mile Award: Spring Bennett, Parkside at the Highlands
- Rookie of the Year Award: Shaphia Jones, The Bowery