January 25, 2020 | The Clyde Venue
The Anchor Awards banquet was created in 2017 as CGAA's way of celebrating the achievements of the finest professionals and organizations in the coastal Georgia apartment industry.
**NEW CATEGORY FOR 2020-CORPORATE SUPPORT MEMBER OF THE YEAR**
Thank You to Our 2020 Anchor Award Sponsors
Winner's Circle Sponsor:
Individual Award Sponsors:
Community Manager of the Year - Nelson Companies, Inc.
Maintenance Supervisor of the Year - Nelson Companies, Inc.
2019 Anchor Award Winners:
- Property Manager of the Year: Shelley Lyden, Fords Pointe Apartments
- Assistant Property Manager of the Year: Kaitlyn Suker, Fords Pointe Apartments
- Leasing Professional of the Year: Spring Bennett, Parkside at the Highlands
- Regional Manager of the Year: Christie Medley, Wilkinson Real Estate Advisors
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year: Dylan Davis, Independence Place Apartments
- Maintenance Technician of the Year: Robert "Guido" Reliford, Parkside at the Highlands
- Property of the Year: Azure Cove
- Supplier of the Year: Loebsack & Brownlee, PLLC.
- Supplier Team Member of the Year: Fred Lewis, Davis Landscape, Co.
- Extra Mile Award: Larry Nelson, Nelson Companies, Inc.
- Rookie of the Year Award: Ciara Segerlin, Loebsack & Brownlee, PLLC.