Receiving customer feedback can be downright terrifying. And sometimes it can make you downright angry. However, customer feedback can actually be the Best Bad News Ever. A simple change of perspective in reviewing customer feedback can make all the difference in making a positive change. If done properly, customer feedback is an opportunity to generate headline making positive news for customer retention, customer referrals and customer loyalty.
In this session, you will learn to identify the three types of customer feedback, investigate the circumstances around it, and then initiate the follow up. Takeaways include:
- Recognizing and differentiating between the three types of customer feedback.
- How to make sense of your customer feedback.
- Tips to preserve your relationship with customer when it’s bad or good news.
- Add value to your customer when getting feedback.
- Unlock actionable insight into the customer feedback.
- The most IMPORTANT part of customer feedback - the Follow Up.
Join Gary Gregory and the Webinar Wednesday Team on March 17, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time to Capitalize on Customer Feedback!
Use code 18CGAA for 16.7% off any Webinar Wednesday