Open Call for 2020 Board of Directors
July 10, 2019
Open Board Positions:
- Property Management-1 opening*
- Supplier-2 openings*
(*More positions may become available)
All candidates (property or supplier) are asked to submit the following no later than September 30, 2019 (submissions received after this date will be disqualified):
- A statement regarding your interest in serving on the board, which includes why you are interested in the Board, your Association involvement, and your commitment to select if served. This will be released to the General Membership for voting purposes.(Commitment includes one (1) board meeting per month, serving on at least one (1) committee, and attending Association events)
- A letter from an immediate supervisor and/or upper management stating that you will be given the time necessary to complete fulfill the duties of a Director on the Board. Officers or Owners of companies are exempt from this requirement.
- Your resume
- Complete an electronic questionnaire that will be e-mailed after the nomination is received.
- Must be in good standing with the Association
CGAA Board members serve two-year terms with the maximum of two (2) two-year terms per CGAA By-Laws.