Open Call for 2022 Board of Directors
July 20, 2021
Open Board Positions:
- Property Management*-3 openings
- Supplier/Vendor*-1 openings
*All current board members who are not also a part of Board Leadership must re-run for their second term
All candidates are asked to submit the following no later than October 22, 2020 (submissions received after this date will be disqualified):
- A statement regarding your interest in serving on the board, which includes why you are interested in the Board, your Association involvement, and your commitment to select if served. This will be released to the General Membership for voting purposes. (Commitment includes at least one (1) board meeting per quarter, serving on at least one (1) committee, and attending Association events)
- A letter from an immediate supervisor and/or upper management stating that you will be given the time necessary to complete fulfill the duties of a Director on the Board. Officers or Owners of companies are exempt from this requirement.
- Must be in good standing with the Association
CGAA Board members serve two-year terms with the maximum of two (2) two-year terms per CGAA By-Laws.